LSAT India Application Form 2017 Registration Process
Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a worldwide level entrance test which is managed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), USA. This exam is perfect gateway for the students, looking for admission in law courses offered by the universities in foreign countries like United States, Canada etc. Here we are providing information related to LSAT India Application Form 2017. LSAT India exam held once in a year in India. Through this entrance exam, an Indian student may get the law admission in foreign national universities. Applicants who are interested to take admission through this LSAT 2017 entrance test, those may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 10th April, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for LSAT India Application Form 2017:
- For BA LLB course, candidates should have cleared 10+2 or equivalent examination with minimum of 45% marks.
- For LLB courses, students must have a bachelor degree in any subject with minimum of 45% aggregate.
- For LLM course, applicants must possess three year LLB or five year BA LLB exam with minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
LSAT India Registration Fee:
LSAT India 2017 application fee is Rs.3800/-. Candidates can pay the registration fee by credit card or demand draft or pay order or bankers cheque.
LSAT India 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 Minutes|
|Total||92-100 Questions||02 Hours 20 Minutes|
LSAT India 2017 Exam Centers:
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur and Lucknow.
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kochi.
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur and Ranchi.
- West: Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Mumbai and Nagpur.
Important Dates for LSAT India Application Form 2017:
|Starting date for online application form||14/09/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||10/04/2017|
|Hall ticket will be released on||15/04/2017 to 22/04/2017|
|LSAT 2017 exam date||23/04/2017|
|Results will be announced on||20/05/2017|
How to apply or LSAT India Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of LSAT www.pearsonvueindia.com.
- After that, click on the link of LSAT Application Form 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.