Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – Translator Jobs
Lok Sabha Secretariat has recently announced the latest job notification regarding Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of July, 2017. As per this notification, Lok Sabha Secretariat is going to fill up 62 vacancies of Translator and Junior Clerk Posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Secretariat Jobs can apply for this Lok Sabha Secretariat Clerk Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 14th August, 2017 & 09th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 62 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Clerk.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
- Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 40 wpm in English or Hindi for Junior Clerk Positions.
- For Translator Posts, should possess their Masters Degree or equivalent examination in any discipline and must have English or Hindi as a subject.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- For Translator Posts, Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4800/- per month.
- For Junior Clerk Posts, Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/-.
|Starting Date to apply online||Started Now|
|Closing date to apply online for Translator Vacancies||14/08/2017|
|Final date to apply online for Junior Clerk Posts||09/08/2017|
|Date of the Examination||Soon Available|
How to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Lok Sabha Secretariat www.loksabha.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of Lok Sabha Secretariat Junior Clerk Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in