LMRC Recruitment 2017 – 400 Junior Engineer Vacancies
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) & Government of Uttar Pradesh has recently announced an employment notification LMRC Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant junior engineer and office assistant positions. As per this notification, LMRC is going to fill up 400 unreserved vacancies. LMRC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Lucknow Metro Rail Jobs 2017 can apply for this LMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about LMRC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 400.
Name of the Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer.
- Office Assistant.
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate, graduation or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must refer the official advertisement for registration fee details.
- Opening date to apply online: Soon Available.
- Closing date to apply online: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for LMRC Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of LMRC www.lmrc.com
- After that, click on the link of LMRC Junior Engineer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.lmrc.com