List of Engineering Entrance Exam 2015
Now a day’s Engineering is the most important and passion after completion of 12th class in India. Students who are interested and passionate about technology and machines can become an Engineer by clearing one of the Engineering Entrance Exam. This Engineering Entrance Exam conducted every year at both national and state ranks for looking most skilled and clever candidates for admission into engineering institutes in overall Nation. Some important engineering colleges in India include IIT’s, NIT’s, and Birla Institute of Science and Technology etc. Most of the engineering colleges are permitted by AICTE. The most important Engineering Entrance Exam 2015 in India is AIEEE, BITSAT, IIT JEE, ENAT, CETK, COMEDK, MHTCET etc. Students who are interest to write the Engineering Entrance Exam 2015, those students can download the details about Engineering Entrance Exam details like, Engineering Entrance Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and List of Engineering Colleges list through its official website.
Here we will see some important lists of National Level, State Level and University Level Engineering Entrance Exam 2015 are given below.
National Level of Engineering Entrance Exam 2015:
- JEE Main (Joint Entrance Examination Main).
- JEE Advanced (Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination).
- AIEEE (All India Engineering and Architecture Entrance Examination).
- BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test).
- ENAT (EPSI National Admission Test).
- VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam).
- NAT (National Aptitude Test).
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering).
State Level of Engineering Entrance Exam 2015:
- MHTCET (Maharashtra’s Common Entrance Test).
- KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test).
- TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission).
- UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam).
- COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka).
- EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural, Medicine Common Entrance Test).
- Karnataka PGCET (Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test).
University Level of Engineering Entrance Exam 2015:
- SRM EEE (SRM Engineering Entrance Exam).
- VEE (Vels Entrance Examination).
- Tripura JEE (Tripura Joint Entrance Examination).
- VSAT (Vignan University Entrance Test).
- JNU EEE (Jawaharlal Nehru University Engineering Entrance Exam).