LIC Assistants recruitment 2018 has released the notification.The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of 685 Assistants in Class III cadre from open market.Interested and eligibility candidates can know detail information here.
LIC Assistants recruitment 2018 – for 685 Vacancies
Name of the Organization : The New India Assurance Company Ltd.
Name of the Post : Assistants
Number of Posts : 685 Vacancies
Job Location : All India
Examination Pattern :
- Tier I: Preliminary Examination:The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of one-hour duration and will consist of 3 sections and each section contain 20 min as follows:
1.English Language : 30 marks
2.Reasoning : 35 marks
3.Numerical Ability : 35 marks
- Tier II : Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Online Objective Test for 250 marks to be conducted in duration of 120 minutes and will consist of 5 sections and each section contain 40 Questions.The structure of Main Examination (Online objective test) will be as follows
1.Reasoning : 50 Marks
2.English Language : 50 Marks
3.General Awareness : 50 Marks
4.Computer Knowledge : 50 Marks
5.Numerical Ability : 50 Marks
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/
Intermediate/ Graduation level.
- For more information Check in Notification.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age : 21 Years
- Maximum age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation can check in notification.
Application Fee :
- General /OBC : Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-ser : Rs.100/-
How to Apply LIC Assistants Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit Official Website https://www.newindia.co.in
- Click on Recruitment board and selected Post.
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter personal and education details as per they want.
- Upload the Certificates ,Photograph and Signature.
- Complete payment process as per candidates category.
- Final Submission of all the process you got a Registration Slip.
- Print the Registration Slip or save it for further use.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of online registration : 16-07-2018
- Last date of Online registration : 31-07-2018
- Tier I Online Examination (Preliminary Exam) : 08th,9th September 2018 (Tentative dates)
- Tier II Online Examination (Main Exam) : 6th October 2018 (Tentative)
- Download of Call Letters : 10 days prior to the date of each examination (Tentative)
Important Links :
- Notification Download : Click Here
- Application Portal : Click Here
- Instructions for SC/ST/OBC : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here