LAWCET 2015 Online Application aplawcet.org- Syllabus,Exam Dates
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will conduct the LAW Common Entrance Test-2015 (LAWCET-2015) for those candidates who want to take admission into the 3Year / 5Year LL.B Regular Courses in the Colleges of Law in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2015-16. The application form will be available in the month of March 2015. By qualifying this exam candidates will be able to take admission into the various government and private law colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All information regardingLAWCET 2015 Online Application candidates may follow sscrecruitmentresults.in.
This is the state level examination and those candidates who want to take admission into the various government and private universities as well as colleges of Law in the Andhra Pradesh state they must have the state domicile of Andhra Pradesh. Seats are limited in every college of Law thus candidates will be allotted the seat by conducting the counselling. Only few candidates can choose their colleges in which they want to go, rest will get the seat according to their rank. So candidates need to work hard if they want to get admission into best law colleges.
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education conduct the LAW Common Entrance Test every year to fill the vacant seats into the Law colleges. Other details regarding LAWCET 2015 Onnline Application has been discussed below.
LAWCET 2015 Online Application Overview:
- Exam Name:LAW Common Entrance Test-2015 (LAWCET-2015)
- Conducting Body:Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
- Applying Mode:Online Mode
- Courses Offered:3Year / 5Year LL.B
- Total number of venues:15
- Medium of Entrance Test:English and Telugu
- Total no of Questions:120
- Test Duration:90 Minutes
- Maximum Marks:120
LAWCET 2015 Online Application Details:
- Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks for 3Year LL.B.
- Two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) for 5Year LL.B.
Candidates age should be between 20 to 30 years.
Test Paper Information:
- Part – A : Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: General Knowledge and Mental Ability.
- Part – B : Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks: Current Affairs.
- Part – C: Consists of 60 questions carrying 60 marks: Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- Rs.150/-in case of SC/ST.
- Rs. 300/- for others.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Commencement of submission of online application Forms:- March 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee:- April 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.200/-:- April – May 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-:- May 2015
- With late fee of Rs. 1000/- Candidates have to write the entrance Test in Tirupati only:- May 2015
- Date and Time of LAWCET 3 & 5 Years Examination:- June 2015
How to apply for LAWCET 2015 Application Form:-
- Visit the official website http://aplawcet.org/.
- Click on link LAWCET 2015 Online application.
- Enter all the details and submit the application form.
- Deposit the fee.
- Take the hard copy of application form for future reference.