KSRTC Recruitment 2015 ksrtc.in Online Application
Karnataka State Road Transportaion Corporation (KSRTC) has released the recruitment notification on 12th February, 2015 for filling up various vacant 1463 posts of Driver and Driver cum Conductor posts. KSRTC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. KSRTC online applications will be available on its official website http://www.ksrtc.in. Online applications will be available from the month of 16th February, 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application andfill the mandatory fields in the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 3rd March, 2015. Candidates want to know more information about KSRTC Recruitment 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, salary details, selection process, name of the posts, number of vacancies and how to apply etc, those candidates must visit its official website and read the official notification.
KSRTC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Driver cum Conductor||833|
Candidates who are willing to apply for the posts in KSRTC, those candidates age limit should be in between 24 years to 35 years.
Candidates must possess their SSC examination and having valid heavy and light driving license.
- For Driver posts selected candidate can get the pay scale as Rs.11020-170-11360–250-12860-320-14460-420-15300-530-16890-640-18170 per month.
- For Driver Cum Conductor posts candidate can get the pay scale as Rs.11020-170-11360-250-12860-320-14460-420-15300-530-16890-640-18170 per month.
For more information about KSRTC Recruitment selection process, candidates must visit its official website and read the official notification.
General candidates have to pay the application fee as Rs.300/-. SC/ST candidates have to pay the application fee as Rs.150/-. Application fee can pay through the computerised post offices only.
How to apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website www.ksrtc.in.
- Search for the KSRTC application form.
- Click on that link.
- Application form will be opened on the screen.
- Download the application form and fill the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Enter the fee details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of confirmation form.