KSRTC Mechanical Non Supervisory Recruitment 2016 Apply
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has recently announced an employment KSRTC Mechanical Non Supervisory Recruitment 2016 notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant assistant, store keeper, artisian, auto mechanic, and painter and electrician etc posts. As per this notification, KSRTC is going to full fill total of 1114 members of unreserved positions. KSRTC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the following steps and submit the filled application form on or before last date 04th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about KSRTC Mechanical Non Supervisory Recruitment 2016:
Total number of posts: 1114 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Auto Mechanic.
- Auto Body Builder.
- Auto Electrician.
- Auto Painter.
- Auto Mechanist.
- Technical Assistant and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their graduate diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.400/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.200/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 14/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/02/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 06/02/2016.
How to apply for KSRTC Mechanical Non Supervisory Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of KSRTC www.ksrtcjobs.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the notification.
- Click on the link for which you want to apply for mechanical or non supervisory.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.