KSRTC Admit Card 2018 : The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has successfully completed the application process for its security guard posts on 16th July 2018. Generally, Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation will announce the Admit Cards to the registered candidates before the one week of the examination date. Candidates can Check KSRTC Admit Card 2018 like brief details, how to check steps, etc can simply be seen via following points elaborated below.
KSRTC Admit Card 2018 :
Name of Department : Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
Name of Post : Security Guard
Number of Vacancies : 200 Vacancies
Location : Karnataka State
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
Exam Pattern :
|SNo.||Questions Type||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||Analytical Ability||75||75|
Necessary Id proof’s to carry for KSRTC Security Guard Exam 2018
- Voter’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar Card with Photo
- College ID
- Bank Passbook containing Photo
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Any ID proof issued by Gazetted officer
How to Download KSRTC Admit card 2018 :
- Visit the official website, http://ksrtc1.online-ap1.com/
- Go to News Update and Select the link of KSRTC 2018 Admit Card.
- Enter all the required information like registration id and password etc
- Click on the Submit button.
- If all of your entered details are correct, you will see your KSRTC Admit Card 2018 blinking on screen.
- Save it and take a printout of it for future references.
Important Links :
- Download KSRTC 2018 Hall Ticket : Click Here