KSP Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 3477 Posts
Karnataka State Police Department (KSP) has announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of civil police constable and armed police constable posts. As per this notification, Karnataka State Police Department needs to full fill total of 3477 members of unreserved positions. KSP invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Job seekers who are waiting for the police jobs in Karnataka state, those can apply for this recruitment. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about KSP Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about KSP Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Total number of vacancies: 3477 Posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Civil Police Constable||1952|
|Armed Police Constable||1638|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 27 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Candidates must pass their intermediate or graduation from any recognized university or board.
They will be selected based on the following,
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Written Test.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- For General candidates Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved applicants Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 21st September 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17th October 2016.
How to apply for KSP Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of KSP www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.