KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016
Karnataka State Police has announced an official notification to hire the applicants as the posts of the local cadre armed police constable posts. As per this notification, Karnataka State Police department needs to full fill the total of 246 numbers of unreserved positions. Job hunters who want to start their armed police constable posts, those applicants can check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online mode. Karnataka State Police (KSP) invites the online applications from interested contenders through this online application form. Suitable and eligible aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 246 posts.
Name of the posts: Local Cadre Armed Police Constable posts.
- For General candidates age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
- For Reserved candidates age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
Competitors must pass their SSC with good academic marks from any recognized board.
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
Candidates must refer the notification for pay scale.
- For General candidates Rs.200/-.
- For SC, ST candidates Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 27/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/08/2015.
- Last date to pay the fee: 26/08/2015.
How to apply for KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the KSP www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on the link of KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.