KSNCR Indian Navy recruitment 2016 Application form
Kochi southern naval command apprentice recruitment has released notification for various trade apprentice vacancies KSNCR invites the eligible candidates from Indian origin for the recruitment of 71 apprentices vacancies in 2016. The interested candidates who want to apply for KSNCR Indian Navy recruitment 2016 have to download the application form fill it and send it by post before 02-01-2016.
Details about this notification:
|Name of post||No. of post|
|Civilian motor driver||14|
|Cinema projectionist ll||01|
|Telephone operator garde ll||02|
Education qualification :
Candidates who are applying for this vacancy must complete
- 10th education
- Equivalent degree from recognized university
Candidates must have age according to given post
- 18 to 40 years sahayika post
- 18 to 25 years for all remaining posts
- Age relaxation is applicable for only reserved candidates as per govt. norms
Selection process :
Candidates are selected based on
- Written test
- Practical test
- Medical test
- Personal interview
Candidates selected in KSNCR Indian Navy recruitment 2016 are paid Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with additional allowances provided per month
Important dates :
|Last date for filled application||02-01-2016|
|Last date of application for far flung areas||09-01-2016|
Procedure to apply KSNCR Indian Navy recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the advertisement, download the application form.
- Fill up the application form, attach all the relevant documents.
- Send the application form by post to the given address before the last date.
The flag officer,
Commanding-in-chief (for SO(CRC))
Headquarters, southern naval command
Kochi 682004, Kerala
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the 10 days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.