KSFES Recruitment 2016-2017 Karnataka Govt Jobs
Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Service (KSFES) has recently announced an employment notification KSFES Recruitment 2016-2017 to fill the several various vacancies in the department for the posts of Fire Station Officer, Driver and Firemen etc. Candidates who are interested in applying for this KSFES Recruitment 2016 notification, those must apply online on or before closing date. KSFES invites the online applications from energetic and talented applicants. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Firemen, Driver, Fire Officer and etc.
Candidates age should not be more than 26 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree in science with chemistry or equivalent examination from any recognized university with valid driving license.
Candidates will be selected through the process of interview conducted by the relative department of the organization.
Pay scale will be given based on the organization rules and regulations.
General and OBC category applicants required to pay the fee as Rs.250/- and SC/ST category candidates fee will be Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Released.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Updated Shortly.
How to apply for KSFES Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Log on to the official website of KSFES www.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the link of KSFES Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Attach all the required documents and certificates.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.