KRIDL Recruitment 2017 – Work Inspector Vacancies
Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL) has recently announced an employment notification KRIDL Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of October, 2017. As per this notification, KRIDL is going to fill up 91 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Work Inspector, Clerk and FDA Posts. KRIDL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest KRIDL Engineer Jobs can apply for this Karnataka KRIDL Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 25th October, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 24th November, 2017.
Vacancy details about KRIDL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 91 Posts.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer: 17 Posts
- Work Inspector: 29 Posts
- First Division Assistant (FDA): 07 Posts
- Second Division Assistant (SDA): 17 Posts.
- Clerk & Steno etc: 21 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for KRIDL Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
|KRIDL 2017 Notification Released on||19/10/2017|
|Opening date to apply online||25/10/2017|
|Last date to apply online||24/11/2017|
|Closing date to pay the fee||27/11/2017|
|Date of the Examination||December, 2017 or January, 2018|
How to apply for KRIDL Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of KRIDL www.kridl.org
- After that, search for the link of KRIDL AE Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.kridl.org