KPSC MVI Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 Download
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has now released the KPSC MVI Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 at its official website kpsc.kar.nic.in. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 on or before last date. After successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are eagerly waiting for the KPSC MVI RTO Syllabus and Exam pattern. Here we are providing the complete details of the KPSC MVI Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates and previous papers etc at our website. Interested applicants can download the syllabus through our website.
KPSC has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant motor vehicle inspector (MVI) and regional transport officer (RTO). As per this notification, KPSC needs to full fill 161 members of unreserved positions. Selection process will be based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview. All the applied contenders are ready to start their exam preparation. Based on the KPSC MVI Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 candidates can prepare very well for the exam and can schedule their syllabus and etc. KPSC is not yet decided the exam date till now. It will soon update the exam date at its main portal.
KPSC MVI Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016:
- General Studies.
- Arithmetic Ability.
- Mental Ability.
- Karnataka language.
- Concern Subjects.
- The Exam is of both Objective as well as descriptive type.
- It is a Computer Based Examination.
- Applicants need to write two Papers.
- Each paper consists of 200 Marks.
- Paper-I consist of General Studies & General Ability (compulsory paper)
- Paper-II will have questions asked from Concern Discipline
- Duration of Paper-I is 1 Hour 30 Minutes (90 Minutes)
- Time Allotted for Paper II is 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
- There is a negative Marking of 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer.
|1.||Written Test||I||General Paper||200||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|II||Specific Paper||200||2 Hours|