KPSC MVI RTO Admit Card 2016 Paper Pattern, Syllabus
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has decided to conduct the KPSC MVI RTO 2016 written exam will be held on upcoming dates. KPSC has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant motor vehicle inspector (MVI) and Regional Transport Officer (RTO) posts. As per this notification, KPSC is going to fill up 161 members of unreserved positions. Large numbers of candidates were applied and appeared for this KPSC MVI RTO 2016 written exam. Successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are eagerly waiting for their KPSC MVI RTO Admit Card 2016. After releasing the hall ticket, candidates may download their admit card through online.
- Written exam will be conducted in online mode.
- KPSC MVI RTO exam will be conducted for 400 marks.
- Exam will be conducted as two papers paper I & paper II.
- 25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- General Studies and General Ability will be conducted for 200 marks.
- Time duration of the paper 1 is 90 minutes.
- Specific subject will be conducted for 200 marks.
- Time duration for this paper 2 exam is 2 hours.
KPSC is not yet decided the exam date till now. It will soon upload the exam date at its official website. KPSC MVI RTO Admit Card 2016 will soon available on or before 10 to 15 days prior of the exam date. All the applied contenders must download their hall ticket through online.
How to download KPSC MVI RTO Admit Card 2016:
- Log on to the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link of KPSC MVI RTO Admit Card 2016.
- After that, enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Hall ticket will be appeared n your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for exam purpose.