KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently announced an employment notification KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 at its official website for appointing the applicants as motor vehicle inspector. As per this notification, KPSC needs to full fill 161 members of unreserved positions. KPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 161 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Inspector of Motor Vehicle: 150.
- Regional Transport Officer (RTO): 11.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in computer based online test and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as follows,
- For Inspector of Motor vehicle posts, Rs.17650/- to Rs.32000/-.
- For RTO posts, Rs.28100/- to Rs.50100/-.
- For General applicants Rs.300/-.
- For SC, ST candidates Rs.25/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 04/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/03/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 05/03/2016.
How to apply for KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updates on KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016