KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a notification for KPSC FDA SDA vacancies 2017. This KPSC will conduct written exam for 823 unreserved positions of First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA) and other vacancies. Applicants who want to apply for KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017; those may apply online from 06th December, 2016 to 04th January, 2017. Candidates need to fill the registration form have to visit the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in. Here we are providing all the details regarding this latest KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017. Interested and eligible candidates can follow the below simple steps to apply online.
Vacancy Details about KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 823 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- First Division Assistant (FDA).
- Second Division Assistant (SDA).
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
Applicants should possess Bachelors Degree or ITI or Diploma from any recognized university or institutes.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Karnataka Language Test.
- Computer Skill Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- with grade pay.
- For General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.150/-.
|Starting date for online application form||06/12/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||04/01/2017|
How to apply for KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with required details properly.
- Enter registration fee details.
- Upload scanned photograph, required documents or certificates to the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.