Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced an official notification regarding KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2018 for KPSC FDA SDA vacancies 2018. This KPSC will conduct written exam for 1058 unreserved positions of First Division Assistant (FDA) and Second Division Assistant (SDA) and other vacancies. Applicants who want to apply for KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2018; those may apply online on or before 12th december 2017. Candidates need to fill the registration form have to visit the official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in. Here we are providing all the details regarding this latest KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can follow the below simple steps to apply online.
Vacancy Details about KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2018:
Total Number of Posts: 1058 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- First Division Assistant (FDA): 507 Posts.
- Second Division Assistant (SDA): 551 Posts.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization norms.
- Applicants should possess graduation degree or bachelors degree from any recognized university or institutes for Senior Assistant Posts.
- Candidates must possess intermediate or ITI certificate or 3 years diploma from any recognized institute for Junior Assistant Posts.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Language Test.
- Computer Skill Test.
- Document Verification.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/- with grade pay.
- For General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B applicants, Rs.150/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD candidates, Rs.25/-.
|Starting date for online application form||01/09/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||12/12/2017|
|Opening date to pay the fee||01/09/2017|
|Closing date to pay the registration fee||12/12/2017|
How to apply for KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2018:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- After that, click on the link of KPSC FDA SDA Online Application Form 2018.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with required details properly.
- Enter registration fee details.
- Upload scanned photograph, required documents or certificates to the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in