KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 Apply
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently announced an employment notification KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as assistant engineer. As per this notification, KPSC is going to full fill 846 members of unreserved positions. KPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 27th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 846 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 761 posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 85 posts.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree in civil or mechanical subjects from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.6000/- to Rs.11200/- with grade pay.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 29/01/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 27/02/2016.
- Date of the examination: Updated soon.
How to apply for KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.