KPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2016 Apply
Department of Forests Ecology and Environment, Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published the latest notification KPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2016 for hiring the applicants as various vacant assistant conservator posts. Job seekers who are waiting for the latest Karnataka government jobs, those must read the official notification carefully before going to apply online. KPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Skilled and suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th July, 2016.
Total number of vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Conservator of Forests.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their B.Sc or B.Sc (Forestry) or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- General candidates, Rs.300/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.25/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 09/06/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 08/07/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 09/07/2016.
Steps to apply for KPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id and phone number.
- Click on the link of KPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.