KPCL Recruitment 2017 – 486 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has released the latest job notification KPCL Recruitment 2017 on its official website. This government organization accepting online application forms for 486 vacancies of AE, JE, Chemist and Chemical Supervisor Posts. Interested applicants who want to apply for this KPCL Latest Jobs Notification 2017 must submit their filled application form through online mode. Suitable job seekers may download the online applications from and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 18th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about KPCL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 486 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer.
- Junior Engineer.
- Chemical Supervisor.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Recruitment 2017:
- For General candidates: minimum age should be 18 years maximum age should be 35 years.
- For Category IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB: Maximum 38 Years.
- For SC/ST Category: Maximum 40 years.
Candidates must possess Degree or Diploma or equivalent examination in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on candidates performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Kannad Written Test.
- Document Verification.
- Merit List.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as per organization norms every month.
Candidates belongs to General and I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST applicants have to pay Rs.250/- . No fee will be charged for PH candidates.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 18th August, 2017.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 22/08/2017.
- Date of the Examination: September, 2017.
Steps to apply for KPCL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of KPCL www.karnatakapower.com
- After that, click on the link of KPCL Latest Job Notification 2017.
- Now download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Now click on submit button of registration part II.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website www.karnatakapower.com