KPCL Driver Notification 2017 – 108 Operative Driver Vacancies
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has released an employment news regarding KPCL Driver Notification 2017 on its official website. This government organization accepting online application forms for 108 vacancies of Operative Driver and Assistant Operative Driver Posts. Interested applicants who want to apply for this KPCL Latest Jobs Notification 2017 must submit their filled application form through online mode. Online applications are available from 21st September, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable job seekers may download the online applications from and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 21st October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about KPCL Driver Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 108 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Operative Driver.
- Assistant Operative Driver.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Eligibility Criteria for KPCL Driver Notification 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Candidates must possess their SSLC or equivalent examination in relevant subjects from any recognized board.
Applicants will be selected based on candidates performance in the following,
- Practical Test.
- Merit List.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as per organization norms every month.
Candidates belongs to General and I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category have to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST applicants have to pay Rs.400/- . No fee will be charged for PH candidates.
|KPCL Notification 2017 released on||08/09/2017|
|Starting date to apply online||21/09/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||21/10/2017|
|Final date to pay the fee||24/10/2017|
Steps to apply for KPCL Driver Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of KPCL www.karnatakapower.com
- After that, click on the link of KPCL Latest Job Notification 2017.
- Now download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Now click on submit button of registration part II.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website www.karnatakapower.com