Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2017 – 100 Accountant Posts
Kotak Mahindra Bank has recently announced an employment news regarding Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant Accounts Manager, Accounts Officer, advisor an etc posts on its official website. As per this notification, Kotak Mahindra Bank needs to full fill 100 members of unreserved positions. Kotak Mahindra Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. All he suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 100.
Name of the Posts:
- Accounts Manager.
- Accounts Supervisor.
- Accounts Officer.
- Agency Manager.
- ARD Team Leader.
- Administrator Controller.
- Area Credit manager.
- Assistant Company Secretary etc.
Candidates age should be in between 25 years to 60 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation degree in any discipline or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Shortly Updated.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
How to apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank www.kotak.com.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Now click on Kotak Mahindra Bank Accounts Manager Recruitment 2017.
- Download the notification and must read it carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.kotak.com