Kolkata Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2017 – 1100 Vacancies
Kolkata Police Recruitment Board (KPRB) has recently announced an employment notification Kolkata Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of October, 2017. As per this notification, KPRB is going to fill up 1100 Civic Volunteer Vacancies. KPRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Police Jobs can apply for this KPRB Civil Volunteer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 06th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Kolkata Civil Volunteer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1100 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Civic Volunteer.
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 60 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date to apply online: 25/10/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 06/11/2017.
How to apply for Kolkata Civic Volunteer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Kolkata Police Recruitment Board www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Kolkata Police Civic Volunteer Notification 2017.
- The, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Download the filled application form and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.kolkatapolice.gov.in