KMRL Train Operators Rail Engineer Recruitment 2015 Apply
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has disclosed the latest job notification to appointing the young and dynamic applicants as various vacant posts. As per this notification, KMRL needs to full fill the total of 188 unreserved positions. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for this KMRL notification, those can stop their searching. KMRL notification details has recently announced at its official website. Interested job hunters may check the notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. KMRL invites the online applications from eligible applicants through this drive. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us. Submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about KMRL Train Operators Rail Engineer Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Vacancy details about KMRL Train Operators Rail Engineer Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 188 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Train Operator or Station Controllers||80|
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 26 years.
Applicants must possess their graduation, diploma, ssc with ITI or equivalent examination in relevant trades from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the online test, medical examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.8000/- to Rs.30770/- per month.
- For General Candidates Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST candidates Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/09/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/10/2015.
- Starting date to pay the fee: 30/09/2015.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 21/10/2015.
- Date of the examination: November, 2015.
How to apply for KMRL Train Operators Rail Engineer Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the KMRL www.kochimetro.org.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.