KIITEE Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
KIIT University has announced the exam dates of KIITEE Management exam, which will be conducted in January, 2017. The KIITEE 2017 Management exam will be held from Sunday, January 29th, 2017 to Tuesday, 31st January, 2017. KIITEE management exam is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) and MBA in Rural Management Programs at KIIT School of Management and KIIT School of Rural management respectively for the academic year of 2017-2018. KIITEE Application Form 2017 is now available on its official website. Interested candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 21st January, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for KIITEE Application Form 2017:
Candidates must possess Graduates in any discipline organized by the association of Indian universities (AIU), with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and minimum 50% aggregate marks.
Registration form and prospectus will be available on payment of application fee of Rs.1250/- in cash or demand draft drawn in favour of KIIT School of Rural management payable at Bhubaneswar from the following sources,
- Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar.
- Information center, KIIT University, Chintan Building, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar.
- Director Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar.
KIIT 2017 Exam Pattern:
- Question paper will be in English language. The questions will not be in any other language.
- All the questions will be of objective type with 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The entrance examination will be of two and half hours duration.
- There will be a total of 150 multiple choice types of questions.
|Name of the Subject||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Marks|
|Analytical Reasoning||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge||20 Marks|
|Issue of Social Concern||20 Marks|
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/01/2017.
- Date of the KIITEE 2017: 29/01/2017 to 31/01/2017.
- Results will be announced on: 04/02/2017.
Steps to apply for KIITEE Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of KIITEE www.kiit.ac.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Before going to apply, applicants must have valid email id and password.
- After that, click on the link of KIITEE Notification 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online.
- Then, start filling the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.