KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016
King Georges Medical University has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant senior resident and non pg junior resident posts through this drive. KGMU invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. KGMU online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with required details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date that is 15 July, 2015. For more information about KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 192 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Senior Resident posts.
- Non PG Junior Resident posts.
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Candidates must possess their MBBS degree from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the King George Medical University rules and regulations.
Candidates must refer the official notification for pay scale details.
- For General candidates Rs.2000/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.1000/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/07/2015.
How to apply for KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of KGMU www.kgmu.org.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of KGMU Senior Resident Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of the filled application form for future usage.
- Send the hard copy to the King George Medical University address.