KGMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
King Georges Medical University (KGMU) has stated an official job notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of professor, assistant professor and etc posts. As per this notification, KGMU needs to full fill the total of 158 numbers of vacant posts. Job seekers who want to start their career with teaching profession, those can refer the official notification for online registration process and can apply through online. KGMU invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Suitable applicants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about KGMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about KGMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 158 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Professor: 115 posts.
- Associate Professor: 14 posts.
- Professor: 22 posts.
- Statistician cum Assistant Professor: 03 posts.
- Statistician (Non Teaching): 03 posts.
Job Location: Lucknow.
Applicants age should be in between 22 years to 45 years.
Candidates must possess their Ph.D degree or equivalent examination with minimum 4 years of experience from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the interview only.
Applicants can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.8000/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.5000/-.
- For Reserved candidates Rs.3000/-.
- Stating date for online application form: 29/08/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/09/2015.
How to apply for KGMU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the KGMU www.kgmu.org.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it.