Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC), Government of Kerala State has released the latest job notification Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 on its official website to appoint the candidates as various vacant 508 members of unreserved positions. As per this notification, Kerala PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Kerala government jobs, those can apply for this notification through online. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 14th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 508 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk/Village Assistant-Land Revenue||74|
|Last Grade Servant-Ex-Servicemen only NCC/Sainik welfare department||02|
|Part time junior language teacher||36|
|Full time junior language teacher||26|
|Male Warden-Scheduled Caste Development||01|
|Pharmacist Grade II-Homeopathy||06|
|Assistant Prison Officer-Male-Jail||04|
|Women Police Constable-Armed Police Battalion||17|
|Staff Nurse Grade II||05|
|Syrang-State Water Transport||04|
|Store Issuer Grade II||01|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher – Junior – Arabic||22|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher – Junior – Mathematics||03|
|Veterinary Surgeon Grade II||01|
|Ayah Special Recruitment||108|
|Radiographer Grade II||15|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher – Economics||04|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher – Statistics||05|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher – Botany||03|
|Computer Grade II Printing||04|
|Printer Medical Education||01|
|Assistant professor in Pathology||10|
|Dental Mechanic Grade II||03|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
All the applied candidates need to pay the registration fee as per Kerala PSC notification 2017.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 14/12/2016.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Kerala PSC www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Then, click on the link of Kerala PSC Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Now start filling the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.