Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently published the latest job notification Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 to recruit the candidates as various vacant teaching and non teaching jobs. As per this notification, Kerala PSC is going to fill up 446 teaching and non teaching vacancies. KPSC invites the online applications from young dynamic and energetic candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the teaching and non teaching profession jobs in the state of Kerala, those may apply for this notification as early as possible through online mode. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 01st February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 446 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Teaching & Non Teaching Positions.
Job Location: Kerala.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 36 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must have completed their 10th/12th/Graduation/SSLC or Diploma from any recognized university or Board in India.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Candidates who are selected for the teaching and non teaching profession jobs, those will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 01/02/2017.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Kerala PSC www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Kerala PSC Teaching Non Teaching Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.