Kerala PSC Notification 2017 – 2445 Technical Non Technical Jobs
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently announced an employment news regarding Kerala PSC Notification 2017 to fill up 2445 technical and non technical vacancies. As per this KPSC Group A, B & C Notification 2017, KPSC needs to fill up various vacant librarian, auditor, accountant, accounts assistant, assistant employment officer and female supervisor etc positions. Kerala PSC invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. KPSC Recruitment 2017 online application process will be started soon at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Kerala PSC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2445 vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Group A, B & C Technical & Non Technical jobs.
Job Location: Kerala.
Department wise Vacancy Details:
- Accountant (Corporation)
- Accountant ((Urban Local Bodies)
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Employment Officer
- Bill Collector (Corporations)
- Bill Collector (Local Bodies)
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Data Compilers and Enumerators
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Graduate Assistant/ Teacher
- Female Supervisors
- Graduate Assistants in Various subjects
- Hostel Superintendent (Men)
- Hostel Superintendent (Women)
- Non-Graduate Assistants in the Deaf
- Non-Graduate Assistants in the Blind Children School
- Orientation and Mobility Instructor Grade-II
- Music Teacher Grade-II
- Marketing Supervisor
- Horticulture Inspector
- Horticulture Assistant
- Co-operative Inspector
- Music Teacher Grade-III
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Corporations)
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies)
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Notification 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess bachelors of masters in home science or civil engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- and SC/ST applicants must pay the fee as Rs.25/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Released.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Notification 2017:
- Visit the official website of Kerala PSC www.keralapsc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Kerala PSC Notification 2017.
- Download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in