Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Recruitment 2016 keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant Beat Forest Officer Positions. As per this notification, KPSC needs to full fill 110 members of unreserved posts. KPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 09th March, 2016.
Vacancy details about Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 110 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Beat Forest Officer.
Job Location: Kerala.
Candidates minimum age should be 19 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must intermediate or graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Applicants will be selected based on the written test, physical efficiency test and endurance test.
Shortlisted candidates will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Contenders must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: February, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 09/03/2016.
- Date of the Examination: 23/04/2016.
- Physical Efficiency and Endurance Test date: In the month of September and October, 2016.
How to apply for Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of KPSC www.kpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Kerala PSC Beat Forest Officer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.