Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 1193 GDS Vacancies
India Post Department, Kerala Postal Circle has recently published the latest job notification Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of October, 2017. As per this Kerala Postal Department GDS Notification 2017, Organization is going to fill up 1193 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) positions. Kerala Postal Circle invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the Postal Department Jobs must download this Kerala Postal Circle Notification 2017 and must read all the details carefully. Online applications are available from 30th October, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 29th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 1193 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancies.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Job Location: Kerala State.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or 10th standard from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and there is no fee for reserved category applicants.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/10/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/11/2017.
Steps to apply for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Kerala Postal Department www.keralapost.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of Kerala Post Office GDS Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.keralapost.gov.in