Kerala Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2016 Exam Pattern
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala is going to publish the Kerala Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2016 on its main portal for Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this Kerala Polytechnic Common Entrance Test on or before last date. Successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are eagerly waiting for their hall ticket. At the time of online application process, applicants will get registration number. After uploading the admit card, candidates may download their hall ticket through online by using with the given application number.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala has released the notification for taking admission into various technical and non technical polytechnic courses into various private and government colleges in Kerala. DTE conducts the common entrance test every year. This Kerala Polytechnic exam is the state level entrance exam. DTE has decided to conduct the Kerala Polytechnic 2016 written exam will be held in the month of May, 2016 at predefined test centers.
Kerala Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2016:
- Exam paper consists of multiple choice questions.
- The time duration of exam is 120 minutes.
- Exam paper comprises of 10 questions.
- Questions will be asked from Mathematics, Chemistry, Statistics, General English, General Knowledge, Physics and Fundamentals of Computer Awareness.
Kerala Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2016 will soon available on its main portal on or before 10 to 15 days prior of the exam date. All the applied candidates must download their hall ticket through online.
How to download Kerala Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2016:
- Go to the official website of Kerala DTE www.tekerala.org.
- Click on the Hall Ticket Button.
- After that, enter your registration number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Kerala Polytechnic Hall Ticket 2016 will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for exam purpose.