Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2016 Diploma Admission
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala has uploaded the Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2016 for getting admission into various engineering or non engineering polytechnic courses into various private and government colleges in the state of Kerala. Candidates who want to pursue their polytechnic courses; those can apply for this Kerala Polytechnic 2016 written exam. DTE, Kerala invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
- For General applicants, minimum age should be 17 years.
- For Reserved applicants minimum age should be 20 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates must possess their 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board for engineering courses.
- Applicants should pass their SSC or Matriculation from any recognized board with Mathematics, Physics and English subjects.
Applicants will be selected based on the written examination.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Last Week of May, 2016.
- Last date to fill the online application form: In the month of June, 2016.
- Closing date to send the hard copy of filled application form: In the month of June, 2016.
How to apply for Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of Kerala DTE www.teKerala.org.
- Click on the link of Kerala Polytechnic Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.