Kerala LLB Notification 2016 cee-kerala.org
Commissioner for Entrance Examination Kerala State has announced an official Kerala LLB Notification 2016 for getting admission into 3 years LLB courses in government law colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulum, and Thrissur and in private self financing law colleges of Kerala state for the academic year of 2016 – 2017. Kerala Entrance Examination Board invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application on or before last date.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala LLB Notification 2016:
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and there is no maximum age limit.
- Applicants must possess their bachelors degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- General candidates must have 45% marks in their academics.
- Reserved applicants must have 40% marks.
Candidates will be selected based on the written examination only.
- For General applicants, Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: In the month of June, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: In the month of July, 2016.
- Admit card will be issued from: In the month of August, 2016.
- Date of the Entrance Examination: In the month of August, 2016.
How to apply for Kerala LLB Notification 2016:
- Go to the official website of Kerala Examination Board www.cee-kerala.org.
- Click on the link of Kerala LLB Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.nic.in for more updates on Kerala LLB Notification 2016