Kerala KPSC Notification 2017 – Stenographer LDC Vacancies
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently released the latest employment news regarding Kerala KPSC Notification 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various Lecturer, LDC, Stenographer and Pharmacist etc vacancies. As per this notification, Kerala PSC is going to fill up 86 vacant positions. Kerala PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Kerala PSC Govt Jobs can apply for this Kerala PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from at its official page. All the suitable applicants can apply online on or before last date 19th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Kerala KPSC Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 86 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Pharmacist Grade II.
- Lower Division Typist.
- Confidential Assistant Grade II and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala KPSC Notification 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category of applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Kerala PSC Notification 2017 Lecturer Vacancies will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
|Opening date to apply online||Available Now|
|Closing date to apply online||19/07/2017|
|Date of the Examination||August/September, 2017|
How to apply for Kerala KPSC Notification 2017:
- Go to the official website of Kerala PSC www.keralapsc.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now, fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in