Kerala KPSC Instructor Recruitment 2017 – 123 Peon Vacancies
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently released the latest employment news regarding Kerala KPSC Instructor Recruitment 2017 in the month of October, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various junior instructor and peon & etc vacancies. As per this notification, Kerala PSC is going to fill up 123 vacant positions. Kerala PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Kerala PSC Govt Jobs can apply for this Kerala PSC Junior Instructor Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from at its official page. All the suitable applicants can apply online on or before last date 15th November, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Kerala KPSC Instructor Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 123 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Instructor.
- Peon and Other Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala KPSC Instructor Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 19 years and maximum age should be 44 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category of applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the Kerala PSC Instructor Notification 2017 Vacancies will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.450/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.50/-.
|Opening date to apply online||18/10/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||15/11/2017|
How to apply for Kerala KPSC Instructor Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Kerala PSC www.keralapsc.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of Kerala PSC Instructor Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now, fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in