Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017 – Office Assistant Posts
Kerala Gramin Bank has recently announced an employment news regarding Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant office assistant and officer scale (I, II & III) posts on its official website. As per this notification, Kerala Gramin Bank needs to full fill various members of unreserved positions. Kerala Gramin Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. All he suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts: Officer Scale (I, II & III) and Office Assistant.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess graduation degree in any discipline or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- HR Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Officer Scale III||Rs.64600/-|
|Officer Scale II||Rs.48800/-|
|Officer Scale I||Rs.36400/-|
- Starting date for online application form: Shortly Updated.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Soon Available.
How to apply for Kerala Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Kerala Gramin Bank www.keralabank.com.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Now click on Kerala Gramin Bank Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Download the notification and must read it carefully.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.keralabank.com