KEAM Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Kerala Engineering, Agriculture and Medical is one of the most popular entrance examination. KEAM is the state level entrance examination which is conducted by the CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination) Kerala. Every year huge number of candidates appear in this KEAM entrance exam. KEAM offers great opportunities to eligible candidates to get admission various professional courses such as medical, engineering, agricultural and architecture courses and etc. Suitable students may download the KEAM Application Form 2017 through online and fill it properly and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is mentioned in its official website.
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM Application Form 2017:
- The applicants must be an Indian national.
- PIO (Person of Indian Origin)/OCI (Overseas citizen of India) can also apply.
- The applicants interested to get admission in professional courses will be categorized as Keralite, Non Keralite category I and Non Keralite category II.
- Minimum age to apply for KEAM Application Form 2017 is 17 years.
- There will be no provision for upper age limit.
- Relaxation in age will not be permitted.
Candidates must have qualified in intermediate or equivalent examination for Engineering, Medicine and etc courses.
- The examination will be held in 2 parts with duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes for each part.
- There will be multiple choice type questions in the KEAM Exam 2017.
- The exam will be held in offline mode.
- There will be total 120 questions in each paper.
- The applicants will be given 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Name of the Paper||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
|I||Physics & Chemistry||120|
- For General candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.500/-.
|Starting date for online application form||First week of January, 2017|
|Ending date to submit the filled application form||Last week of January, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of online application printout||Last Week of January, 2017|
|Hall ticket will be available from||Last Week of March, 2017|
|KEAM 2017 Exam Date||Last Week of April, 2017|
|Results will be announced on||Last Week of May, 2017|
Steps to apply for KEAM Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of KEAM www.cee-kerala.org.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of KEAM Notification 2017.
- Then, download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then, start filling the application properly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Now submit the filled application form and take hard copy of it for future usage.