KEA Recruitment 2017 – 1203 Lecturer Vacancies – Apply Online
Karnataka Examination Authority Board (KEA) has recently released the latest job notification regarding KEA Recruitment 2017 for filling up various vacant lecturer positions in government colleges in the state of Karnataka. KEA is going to fill up 1203 vacant lecturer positions in concerned subjects. KEA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest teaching filed jobs in the state of Karnataka can apply for this Karnataka Lecturer Recruitment 2017 through online. KEA Online Application Form 2017 is available from 07th March, 2017 at its official website. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 06th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about KEA Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1203 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Lecturer Jobs.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 21 years and upper age should not be exceed more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Graduation or Post Graduation Degree with B.Ed or M.Ed or B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
The Selection Board of Karnataka Examination Authority will be conducted written examination for short listing applicants.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as of Rs.22800/- to Rs.43200/- with grade pay as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.2500/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.2000/-.
- PWD applicants are exempted from fee.
|Starting date for online application form||07/03/2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||06/04/2017|
|Closing date to pay the fee||10/04/2017|
How to apply for KEA Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of KEA www.kea.kar.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Karnataka Lecturer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in