KCCB Computer Operator Clerical Recruitment 2015 Apply
Kangra Cooperative Central Bank (KCCB), Himachal Pradesh has released an official notification to recruit the applicants as computer operator, clerical and other posts. As per this notification, KCCB wants to full fill 154 members of unreserved positions. KCCB invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about KCCB Computer Operator Clerical Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about KCCB Computer Operator Clerical Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 154 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Clerical: 120 posts.
- Computer Operator: 11 posts.
- Other Officers: 15 posts.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 45 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation or intermediate or equivalent examination form any recognized university.
They will be selected done based on the applicants performance in written examination and personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- For General applicants, Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST candidates, Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 14/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 28/10/2015.
- Closing date to pay the application fee: 28/10/2015.
How to apply for KCCB Computer Operator Clerical Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the KCCB, Himachal Pradesh www.hpbose.org.
- Home page will be opened.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that click on the link of KCCB Computer Operator Clerical Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.