KCCB Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 425 Officer Grade III Posts
Kangra Central Co – Operative Bank (KCCB) has announced an employment notification KCCB Clerk Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Clerk, Officer Grade III and Computer Operator vacancies. As per this notification, KCCB is going to fill up 425 vacant positions. KCC Bank invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest bank jobs, those must utilise this golden opportunity as early as possible. Online applications will shortly available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about KCCB Clerk Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 425 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Grade III.
- Computer Operator.
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh.
Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years and upper age should not be more than 45 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per Bank Rules and Regulations.
Applicants must possess Graduation or PGDCA or BCA or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates selection will be based on performance in written test and personal interview conducted by Kangra Central Co – Operative Bank selection board.
Applicants will be receiving best pay scale from organization as per government norms.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST and PH applicants, Rs.400/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
Steps to apply for KCCB Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of KCCB www.kccb.in.
- After that, click on the link of KCCB Clerk Officer Grade III Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill up the online application form without any errors.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.