Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017 – 889 AE JE Vacancies
Karnataka Water Resources Secretariat Department (Karnataka WRD) has recently announced an employment notification Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Karnataka WRD is going to fill up 889 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Positions. Karnataka WRD invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Karnataka Water Resource Department Jobs can apply for this Karnataka WRD AE JE Recruitment 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 889 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer: 600 Posts.
- Junior Engineer: 289 Posts.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or Diploma in Civil/Mechanical or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and personal interview.
Applicants who got selected for the Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017 AE JE Vacancies will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Updated.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka WRD Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka WRD www.waterresources.kar.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of Karnataka WRD AE JE Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.waterresources.kar.nicin