Karnataka University Faculty Recruitment 2016 Apply
Karnataka University, Dharwad (KUD) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 230 guest faculty and teaching assistant vacancies for Under Graduate courses at Science, Arts, BBA, BCA, Law, Music and etc. Karnataka University invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Suitable candidates can apply in prescribed application format through online on or before closing date of the filled application form 31st May, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 230 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Guest Faculty or Lecturer.
- Teaching Assistant or Teaching Staff.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka University Faculty Recruitment 2016:
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their post graduation or Ph.D degree from any recognized university as per UGC NET and SLET norms.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get pay scale as per Karnataka University, Dharwad (KUD) rules and regulations per month.
- For General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- per application.
- For SC, ST, OBC and PHD applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.150/-.
- Fee will be payable through demand draft drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Karnataka University, Dharwad and payable at KU Campus, Dharwad.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 31/05/2016.
The Administrative Officer,
Karnataka University, Dharwad,
How to apply for Karnataka University Faculty Recruitment 2016:
Eligible applicants can send their applications in prescribed format duly filled in all aspects together with necessary documents and processing fee should be submitted to the principal of concerned constituent college of Karnataka University, Dharwad. For more details about this Karnataka University Faculty Recruitment 2016, candidates must visit its official website of Karnataka University www.kud.ac.in