Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2016 COMEDK Hall Ticket
Association of Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges (AMDEC) and Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation (KPCF) trust will soon release the Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2016 on its official website. COMEDK is commonly known as Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental, Karnataka. Candidates who are going to taking part in this Karnataka UGCET 2016, those are eagerly waiting for their hall ticket. After releasing the hall ticket, applicants may download their admit card through online.
Association of Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges (AMDEC) conducts two exams every year which are Under Graduate Entrance Test (UGET) and Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGET). COMEDK is an entrance exam for getting admission into various medical, engineering and dental courses offered by 14 medical colleges, 25 dental colleges and 150 engineering colleges in the state of Karnataka. Association is going to conduct the Karnataka UGCET 2016 written exam will be held on 08th May, 2016 at various exam centers.
- Question paper will be in English language.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking for every wrong answer.
For B.Tech & MBBS (both):
- Exam paper consists of 300 questions.
- 60 questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology and English each.
- Exam paper comprises of 180 questions.
- 60 questions will be asked from physics, chemistry and mathematics each.
For MBBS/ BDS:
- Exam paper contains of 240 questions.
- 60 questions will be asked from physics, chemistry, biology and English each.
Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2016 will soon available on or before last date at its official website. All the applied aspirants must download their hall ticket through online.
How to download Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2016:
- Go to the official website of COMEDK www.comedk.org.
- Click on the link of Karnataka UGCET Admit Card 2016.
- After that, enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for exam purpose.