Karnataka TET Notification 2016 Apply Online
Department of Primary Education and Secondary School Education, Karnataka has recently issued the Karnataka TET Notification 2016 to conduct teacher eligibility test in upcoming month. Candidates who want to start their career with teaching jobs, those must read the official notification before going to apply online. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and talented candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date August, 2016.
Applicants must read the official notification for age details.
Candidates must possess their PUC/Senior Secondary Education with 50% marks or BA/B.Sc graduation and diploma in elementary education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Bachelor of Elementary education (B.El.Ed) from any recognized board or university.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and its merit list.
|Name of the Category||For Paper I or Paper II||For Both Paper I and Paper II|
|General and OBC candidates||Rs.500/-||Rs.800/-|
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: In the month of August, 2016.
- End date of submission of application fee: August, 2016.
- Date of the Karnataka TET Examination: In the month of September, 2016.
How to apply for Karnataka TET Notification 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Karnataka TET www.caconline.in.
- Click on the link of Karnataka TET Notification 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for future usage.