Karnataka TET Application Form 2017 – KTET Notification – Eligibility Criteria
Department of Primary Education and Secondary School Education, Karnataka has recently issued the Karnataka TET Application Form 2017 to conduct teacher eligibility test in upcoming months. Candidates who want to start their career with teaching profession jobs must read the official notification before going to apply online. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and talented candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Details about Karnataka TET Application Form 2017:
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Education Board.
Name of the Examination: KTET (Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test).
Exam Location: Karnataka State Wise.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka TET Application Form 2017:
Candidates should satisfy age criteria as per Karnataka Education Board rules and regulations.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or 12th class with at least 50% marks and 2 years diploma in elementary education for Class I to V teachers and Graduation Degree with 2 years diploma in elementary education for Class VI to VIII teachers from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and its merit list.
|Name of the Category||For Paper I or Paper II||For Both Paper I and Paper II|
|General and OBC candidates||Rs.500/-||Rs.800/-|
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
- Date of the Karnataka TET Examination: Soon Declared.
How to apply for Karnataka TET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Karnataka TET www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link of Karnataka TET Notification 2017.
- Download the application form and fill it without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in