Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 Total No of Vacancies 3590
Karnataka state police department just has released the notification for filling up the 3590 jobs in the constable posts. According to the civil police constables 1952 posts & 1638 armed police constable posts. Interested candidates can apply for Karnataka state police recruitment 2016 through the official website. Candidates need to apply before the last date 05-02-2016.
|Recruitment conducting body||Karnataka state police department|
|Name of the post||Civil police constable, armed police
|Number of vacancies||3590|
|Minimum qualification||12th or equivalent|
|Age limit||18-27 years|
|Last date to apply online||05-02-2016|
- Civil police constable – 1952
- Armed police constable – 1638
Candidates must have minimum 10+2 from recognized university of state government.
- Candidates age limit must be 18 to 27 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is applicable as government norms.
- General catergory candidates have to pay Rs 250/-
- SC/ST/tribal community candidates have to pay 100/-
Candidates are selected in Karnataka state police recruitment 2016 bases on
- Written test
- Endurance test
- Physical standard test
ET( for direct candidates excluding women & Ex-servicemen)
|Post||Item||Qualifying time/ distance|
|Special RPC-KSRP (male & female)||2 km
Shotput (7.26 kg)
3.38 meter (3 attempts)
1.20 meter (3 attempts)
5.60 meters(3 attempts)
PST for all direct candidates:
|For candidates who qualify in ET||Height
|170 meters for men
155 meters for men (tribal)
86 cm full expansion
Minimum expansion must be 5 cm
75 cm with full expansion
Minimum expansion must be 5 cm for tribals
|Last date of online application||05-02-2016|
|Last date to fee||06-02-2016|
Online Application procedure for Karnataka state police recruitment 2016:
- Log in on the official website www.ksp.gov.in
- Click on link for special recruitment drive for PWD candidates
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill with mandatory details
- Upload the scanned photo and signature and relevant documents
- Take the print out of the form for future references.
Candidates who have applied for Karnataka state police recruitment 2016 the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.